Her victory pose makes her fly away like a rocket.
- Her Blast Gatling special and 2B are really good zoning tools, but they spend bullets. You only get 150 of them each round and there is no way to recover them until the round ends (like Bang's nails).
- Her Vulcan Gun (aerial special) shoots the bullets diagonally downwards. You can mash A to shoot more, but it spends even more bullets.
- You can switch modes both by Mode Change (22A/B) and by Escape Change (B+D). It spends her Orgia Gauge pretty fast, and if it goes below a certain limit, it becomes gray, and Aigis can't enter Orgia mode for a while. It recovers slowly while in Normal mode.
- You will run out of bullets fast if you only fight in Normal mode, but Orgia mode can be active only for a short while. The key to playing Aigis is to combine both of her modes and use them effectively.
- Megido Fire is similar to Mei-Fang's Suzaku Hourin from Arcana Heart. Athena spins in mid air and hits the enemy with fire, while Aigis can continue the combo if the move hits the opponent.
- 5-Barrel Medusa makes Aigis shoot multiple slow rockets out of her Pandora's Box-like rocket launchers after a moderately long start-up. The common use of this move is to cover your approach when you decide to go on the offensive.
- However, the main feature of Orgia mode is not the specials, but the dashes. Her ground dash makes her float a little, so she can use her aerial moves out of it. It's different from Morrigan's dashes, as it's closer to the ground, but you can still start hovering after it, for example. And then there is the whole new world of overheads... Maybe you should really consider just running away from her until her Orgia mode ends.
- Her R-Action is quite troublesome to deal with, too. It has quite a lot of invulnerable frames, and it's hard to punish it, since she can just backstep and start abusing her just-activated Orgia mode.
- Finally, you can link her supers together, since Great Shield of the Goddess gets you close enough for the Holy Spear of the Heavenly Host to hit the target.