Closed Thread

Thread: P4U Wiki Page

PSN
    FluxWaveZ
    XBL
    FluxWaveZ
    Shadow Labrys

P4U Wiki Page

So because of a suggestion, I decided to create this thread about this wiki page on Giantbomb.com. It contains everything that there is to know about P4U, including character movesets, stage descriptions and story details, as well as every image that has been released of the game so far. I've contributed a big part to it, but it's still a group effort with other users at that site.

If anyone has any suggestion as to how I could improve it, I'd like to hear it. My goal is to make it the best wiki out there for P4U and, so far, that seems to be the case.

http://www.giantbomb.com/persona-4-t...rena/61-36274/

wants your blood...
    PSN
    Risecchi_k
    XBL
    RisetteKujikawa
    Thanks, seems interesting some good info too.

4 days~
    PSN
    Zero_Neros
    XBL
    MidnightTrigger
    AigisHilda
    Ive been wondering btw, why is the wiki linked to giant bomb? It just struck me as unusual lol

PSN
    FluxWaveZ
    XBL
    FluxWaveZ
    Shadow Labrys
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilTrigger View Post
    Ive been wondering btw, why is the wiki linked to giant bomb? It just struck me as unusual lol
    Because in addition to being an enthusiast website about video games that produce video features and articles, Giant Bomb is a video game wiki where members can edit information about video games or any related information such as concepts, characters and locations about the video games. I'm a member of that site and that particular page is one I contributed a lot to, but not exclusively to.

4 days~
    PSN
    Zero_Neros
    XBL
    MidnightTrigger
    AigisHilda
    Not the place I know, but mind if I can see some of your other work? Also, I don't suppose I'd be able to contribute to the wiki article should I feel the need to add something to it in the future?

Oh ya, btw, do you have any form of communication Flux like MSN or anything? I'd like to be able to talk to you if that's ok

PSN
    FluxWaveZ
    XBL
    FluxWaveZ
    Shadow Labrys
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilTrigger View Post
    Not the place I know, but mind if I can see some of your other work? Also, I don't suppose I'd be able to contribute to the wiki article should I feel the need to add something to it in the future?

Oh ya, btw, do you have any form of communication Flux like MSN or anything? I'd like to be able to talk to you if that's ok
    Other work? Heh, I don't regularly edit some of our wikis over at Giant Bomb (P4U's is the first one that I plan to contribute significantly to), but I guess I could show you some pages that I mostly worked on: Catherine, Senran Kagura and Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney. If you'd want to contribute to the wiki, you'd need to sign up for an account over at Giant Bomb and then you'd be able to. Though, since you'd be a newcomer you wouldn't be able to make edits without having them be approved by the moderators.

As for means of communication, I don't have MSN or anything. Not on Facebook or on Twitter either. So... I don't know.

Witch Detective
    Tower
    PSN
    KId2812
    That's cool. Keep it up
    "......Without love, it cannot be seen? ............Hah. That's backwards. Because of love, you end up seeing things that don't even exist." - Furudo Erika

Closed Thread