2A.) Normal Attacks
2B.) Persona Attacks
2C.) Special Moves
2D.) Super Moves
2E.) Awakening Supers
2F.) Mortal Blow3.)
3A.) Counter Hit Exceptions
3B.) Air Unblockables
3C.) Basic Combos
3D.) Basic Blockstrings
3E.) Mini Elizabeth Guide4.)
4A.) Normal Gatlings
4B.) Persona Gatlings5.)
Elizabeth is a cheery, curious, humorous and fun-loving young lady. She always serves Igor and takes responsiblity of her duty in the Velvet Room. Having fallen in love with the Protagonist (Persona 3
), she resigned from her position as an attendant with hopes of freeing him who has now become the Great Seal.
Elizabeth is zoner/momentum based. Her objective is to stall for time so she can gain access to her more powerful tools fullscreen. Her zoning tools are for harassment, and for approaching (maragidyne). Up close she is more grappler-centered. Her status effects, fear and paralysis, supplement her close range game by making Thantanos' command grab fatal counter and unjumpable, respectably, making it hard to counter especially in the corner. The grab is her main source of damage and conditioning the foe to fear it will set the pace in you favor for many matchups. Poison status isn't too useful at the moment.
She has very strong strengths but very glaring weakness, and very low health. As she lacks pressure/mixup, she cannot afford any lapses in judgement or mistakes or it can, very quickly, cost her the round/match.
A turtler's wet dream: Why she should stall?
- The most obvious reason: invigorate. sp = a stronger liz. the more sp you have the better/safer your pressure, mixup, approach, defense, pretty much everything is.
- Bursts are super important to liz and she relies on them heavily because of her tendency to get KO'd really quickly for a wrong move. stalling fills up the guage naturally.
- She gets to feel out her opponent and sees how they react. the more info she gets from them, the better her chances to punish them, the stronger her pressure will be, and the more flustered the foe will get. you dont really want to 'guess' with liz if you dont have to, she'll be losing persona life all over the damn place.
- Elizabeth is always under the invigorate buff.
- Invigorate will automatically increase your SP Gauge at all times, regardless of what you are doing.
- If you use SP at all in a combo, Elizabeth will go under SP Gauge Cooldown and will gain no SP, even with invigorate.
Elizabeth's best asset is Thanatos, who makes up for everything she lacks. You'll have to learn him as much as you learn her. Death is your key to victory!
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- Many ways to paralysis and inflict fear (95% of her combos) which would deal more damage.
- No worry for SP gain. Continous SP gain provides her with the ability to use the most guard cancels and one more cancels.
- Good at zoning.
- Great Anti air which leads into a ton of damage using only 25 SP.
- Instant Kill limits opponent's pressure opportunities.
- Has one of the best backdashes and quick escapes, which is useful for getting out of pressure.
- Lowest health in the game.
- R-Action/Memento Mori unreliable reversals when pressured.
- Lacks any sort of real pressure.